Tuesday 19 November 2013

OUGD504: Design Production - Design for Web Interactive Websites

Interactive websites are becoming much more common in the world of digital and I think it could be a really great way for my website to be more engaging. I wanted to get more of an idea of what interactive websites were already out there for people within my target audience.

Museum of Mario
Source

I found this website which is titled the Museum of Mario. Mario is a popular video game which has been around more many years. I think that if the website













Live underground map

This example is much more related to the content of my brief. It states the live action of the London Underground. I don't know if it will be useful across a range of different medias and whether phone bandwidth would be great enough to keep up with the movements but I do like the idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment