Thursday 10 January 2013

OUGD405 - Coffee : Information Graphics

'Using your research theme explore information graphics through one of the following outcomes :

Product and Publication
Product and Packaging
Product and Distribution'


I have looked at some coffee info-graphics as well as some for other beverages. I am interested in producing an info-graphic in this style but I do think it has been done so many times before that I could not produce something which stands out significantly. 











Focusing on less serious subjects such as just showing the world of coffee, where it originated and general facts would be fun and interesting but there wouldn't be an actual use behind the product with a target audience attached to it.



I really like these illustrations which show the different types of coffee which is available. I could look into which types of coffee are the most popular for Starbucks or Costa Coffee customers and produce illustrations like these. Although this idea is quite a fun task I think, again that it wouldn't have a specific purpose. 



Costa have produced their own info graphic about what drinks they offer and different sizes that are available. 



I think I would like to use aspects of this research and combine it into my packaging research.









No comments:

Post a Comment