Thursday 15 November 2012

OUGD403: Message and Delivery : Distribution


Today we were given our brief which follows on from our previous brief when we designed our posters. Using this artwork we have to produce a mail shot that distributes, disseminates and reinforces your message to an appropriate list of recipients.  

I have the idea to produce an info graphic as part of my mail shot. The posters I produced were in a similar style but I think I could extend the information by creating an info graphic.

I looked at a research study by the Home Office which informed me of the statistics behind domestic violence which I can include in my infographic. 











Though I have found all of this information I have to make sure that I take into account that my mail shot has be high impact and convey a message straight away. I also have to consider the content of my mail shot and whether I will include free attachments like key rings, magnets etc. Though I would love to include all of these items I have consider cost of production as I will not be creating just one of each. Another way I could save money is to include my mail shot on the envelope rather than having an extra piece of paper inside. 






No comments:

Post a Comment