Saturday 12 October 2013

OUGD504: Design Production - Print Info Pack Research (Negative Space)

I am very fond of design which makes use of negative space to create an image. I think the simplistic idea gives a design personality and also sparks some creative imagination within the target audience. I want to look into negative space when it comes to design my print information pack. I am not yet sure what I want to produce but during my research stages I have become very drawn to the use of negative space. I will experiment with these idea and decide whether it will work for my final resolution.

Whilst browsing Pinterest I came across these logos which all use negative space to create an animal. I like how each logo is made solely monochrome but the negative space makes it look like it has multiple colours and also give it a 3D effect.















No comments:

Post a Comment