Monday 21 October 2013

OUGD504: Design Production - Design For Print Manual Research

The idea I have come up with for my information pack is to create a manual full of the fundamentals of print and some tips and advice. I have to decide whether I want to create one manual or several for each type of print.
Several Manuals
















I found this set of booklets about first aid. I think it is really effective that they have split them into different sections because people not always need to know about all of the first aid tips, it also makes it easy to grab one manual in an emergency. This could work with my concept because one person might only want to know about one specific type of print. I also like how each section has one specific colour to represent it, this could be a good idea for my concept. 



No comments:

Post a Comment