Thursday 4 April 2013

OUGD406 - Speaking from Experience : Survival Kit Content Research

I am planning to make a survival kit for the new first years. I want to supply them with the knowledge which can only be obtained once their first year is finished. The content of my survival kit will be mainly digital but I will propose a kit with the physical objects inside.





I plan to create a small info-graphic which states the facts and figures of the course, such as how much time should be spent blogging, in college, designing etc. The style I would be aiming for would be something similar to this. I would like to number each fact and include a simple statement with an image, I think this would ensure that the students would read it as it will not be complicated and full of text. 





No comments:

Post a Comment