Tuesday 16 April 2013

OUGD401 : From Theory to Practice : Presentation

To we had our progress presentation for the From Theory to Practice brief. We were split into two groups, one went with Richard and the other went with Fred. I was in a group with Richard. We took it in turns to each present our progress so far and our hopes for the future. After we each presented we received verbal feedback from both the tutor and our peers. 














The feedback I received from the crit was both helpful and also not. I felt that people liked my idea and it received a good reception but I did not get many ways in which I could improve my publication. Due to this I am going to just create a book which is not necessarily a bad thing but might not stand out among the other more interactive and interesting ideas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment