Thursday 4 April 2013

OUGD401 : Timeline Research


I wish to include a timeline within my publication and have been looking into how to layout my timeline could look.








If I were to design my book as a timeline without a fold out concertina at the back I would think that the style would be very similar to this. It is simple, clear and easy to understand





This is a very interesting layout as it is looks aesthetically different to a typical timeline. I think this would possibly be too cluttered for my information as I would also like to include a selection of images.




This is the idea I have in mind for my timeline as it is simple and not too harsh. If I decide to make a fold out timeline I would think it would be very similar to this. 





This links more to Graphic Design and pantone swatches, I think it could be really interesting but might not link to the subject of Hitchcock.




No comments:

Post a Comment