Tuesday 19 February 2013

OUGD406 - InDesign Brief : Duck Research

We were given an InDesign brief to produce a double page spread based on an animal which was taken from the randomiser. The animal I was given was a Duck.

To start off my research I looked on youtube for some animal documentaries about ducks in order for me to gather some visual information rather than a full text based collection of information. 





I then looked into news stories based around ducks and I came across this example of a Chinese man who took his 5,000 ducks for a walk around the streets. Thus causing a lot of disruption to drivers and workers.

After looking for a few videos I carried out a simple google search.

I came across a page which categorised all of the variations of ducks and gave information as to where they can be found and some general facts. When producing my double page spread I would like to produce something which is this clear and this interesting.








I found this website very helpful during my research as it gives a really detailed overview of each type of duck.



No comments:

Post a Comment