Tuesday 11 February 2014

OUGD505: Design Practice 2 - Study Task 1 Research Concepts

I am still exploring the different concepts and products I can produce for 505 studio brief 2. I know that I want to create something digital based as it is something I enjoy. Having said this, there are lots of other digital applications and websites based on the Oscars so I will have to create something unique.









I found this app on Behance and found it really interesting. I think the aesthetics are very professional and look more high end and developed than other apps which are around at the moment. I particularly like the iconography of the app and the colour scheme which has been chosen. I think that due to the nature of my topic and the background behind it it is necessary for my designs to reflect the standard of design which comes with the Oscars. This will be an interesting prospect for me to look into as I do not usually produce work which is more bespoke and special, I like to work with commercial design which is meant for large quantities of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment